- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Appetizer Tea
- Arth Care Tea
- Ayurveda Herbs
- Ayurvedic Supplements
- Cardiac Care Tea
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Diabetic Care Tea
- Easy Bowel Tea
- Femicare Tea
- Guggulu Products
- Hangover Tea
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea Catalog
- Immunity Enhancer Tea
- Kapha Tea
- Kidney Care Tea
- Liver Care Tea
- Mental Relaxant Tea
- Pitta Tea
- Product Selection
- Rejuvenating Tea
- Tridosha Tea
- Vata Tea
- Weight Loss Tea
Our body needs routine rejuvenation. Even after taking proper care about what to eat and what not to. What to do and what5 not to do; you might feel that you are not at your best in health. Ayurveda recommends for Rasayana treatment in such conditions. We have bended the best rejuvenating Ayurveda herbs in Rejuvenating Tea. Enjoy your perfect health with sips of Rejuvenating Tea.
Coarse Powder of the herbs used
- Shankhpushpi: is considered the best herb which is memory& mental ability enhancer.
- Brahmi: is well known Ayurveda herb for its nervine and memory enhancer property.
- Shatawari: acts as a tonic for all ages & all conditions i.e. children, young persons, aged, pregnant ladies, and lactating women all are equally benefited.
- Draksha: because of its sweetness it is a very good fast energy provider.
- Tulasi: strengthens the body & protects it from various inflammatory diseases, heart problems and respiratory discomforts.
- Lavang: rejuvenates Kidney, Spleen and Stomach and Well known for its anthelmintic & peristalsis regulator property.
- Ashwagandha: nourishes the body at tissue level.
- Guduchi: It is believed to be originated from the places where the nectar fell. So its role as a rejuvenator can be understood easily.
|What Users of Rejuvenating Tea say|
From leaving bed in morning till late night I feel full of energy and always ready to do whatever I have in my hand; seasonal infection and exhaustion are the things of past for me now. Thanks a lot….
|How to prepare the Rejuvenating Tea|
Boil 100 ml of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Rejuvenating Tea to water. Cover the utensil. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or
Take 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Rejuvenating Tea. Boil it with 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes with the utensil covered.
Filter it. Tea is ready. Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some sugar or lemon juice as per your taste, if you find it necessary.
Take it in morning & before going to bed.