- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Appetizer Tea
- Arth Care Tea
- Ayurveda Herbs
- Ayurvedic Supplements
- Cardiac Care Tea
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Diabetic Care Tea
- Easy Bowel Tea
- Femicare Tea
- Guggulu Products
- Hangover Tea
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea Catalog
- Immunity Enhancer Tea
- Kapha Tea
- Kidney Care Tea
- Liver Care Tea
- Mental Relaxant Tea
- Pitta Tea
- Product Selection
- Rejuvenating Tea
- Tridosha Tea
- Vata Tea
- Weight Loss Tea
Mental Relaxant Tea
24 Hour working schedule, no time to relax, uncertainty about future and throat cutting competition all these are leaving negative effect on our health specially the psychological health is disturbed too much by all this. To come out of all this and relax the mind deeply; here is mental relaxant tea. It is prepared with the mind relaxing Ayurveda herbs which were practiced in routine by Indian preachers for mid relaxation for deeper meditation relaxation. Mental relaxant tea is of great use in today’s lifestyle.
Coarse Powder of the herbs used
- Vacha: pacifies the Vata humor which is responsible for all types of psychic problems
- Brahmi: Helps in the stimulating the hidden areas of brain so helps to improve the memory and concentration.
- Madhuyashthi: a very good nervine rejuvenator Ayurveda herb which also pacifies the Kapha Dosha
- Sarpagandha: is useful in all types of psychological disturbances.
- Shankhpushpi: It is the best memory enhancer& brain relaxant.
- Guduchi: is considered are nectar on earth as it is believed to originate first time in the land where the nectar dropped.
- Shatawari: A well known nourishing herb.
|Mental Relaxant Tea|
|What Users of Mental Relaxant Tea say|
Even though work pressure is as it was earlier now I feel more relaxed while completing my duties. Now I feel that I am having more hours to work. It is just because of Mental relaxant tea.
|How to prepare the Mental Relaxant Tea|
Boil 100 ml of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoon full (approx. 5 g) of Mental Relaxant Tea to water. Cover the utensil. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or
Take 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Mental Relaxant Tea. Boil it with 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes with the utensil covered.
Filter it. Tea is ready. Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some sugar or lemon juice according to your taste, if you find it necessary.
It should be taken twice daily for better results.