- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Appetizer Tea
- Arth Care Tea
- Ayurveda Herbs
- Ayurvedic Supplements
- Cardiac Care Tea
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Diabetic Care Tea
- Easy Bowel Tea
- Femicare Tea
- Guggulu Products
- Hangover Tea
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea Catalog
- Immunity Enhancer Tea
- Kapha Tea
- Kidney Care Tea
- Liver Care Tea
- Mental Relaxant Tea
- Pitta Tea
- Product Selection
- Rejuvenating Tea
- Tridosha Tea
- Vata Tea
- Weight Loss Tea
A blend of best herbs to pacify Kapha - Kapha Tea brings the balance in the activities of the body and nourishes the deep seated channels properly. This Herbal Tea for Kapha opens all the blocked nutritive channels of the body; removes all the occlusion of lungs and will maintain the free passages to give a free breath. Kapha tea is aimed to remove extra Kapha from the body only, so it will bring back the harmony of the Doshas in your body..
Corase Powder of the herbs used
- Dalchini: As it is warm, un-unctuousness, lightness it’s very useful for nausea, itching, anorexia & cough the discomforts mainly faced by Kapha constitution persons
- Talish Patra: Unique composition of Talisha Patra imparts it the property to penetrate and open deep seated minute nutritive channels.
- Pipalli: It is the best herb amongst digestive stimulants that are digestive & curative for constipation, the problem the Kapha people mostly face
- Kantakari: An herb well known for mucolytic (It dissolves mucous) and expectorant. So you won't face any Respiration related problems.
- Tulsi: It is very useful in hiccup, cough and asthmatic conditions. It is a well known anti-viral drug, which increases immunity against the viral and bacterial diseases.
- Shunthi: An herb with known role in opening the blocked channels, the problem faced by Kapha type people frequently.
- Haritaki: An herb with the best role on digestive system, as the Kapha type people experience loss of appetite & infrequency of bowel evacuation generally.
|What Users of Kapha Tea say|
Dear Vaidya, you were right that I am having too much stagnant Kapha in my body. After using Kapha Tea sent by you for 15 day, now I feel more energetic, I lost 5 kg of weight in these days my seniors are also happy with my performance.
|How to prepare the Kapha Herbal Tea|
Boil 100 ml of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoons full (appox. 5g) of Kapha Tea to water. Cover the utensil. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or
Take 1 spoons full (appox. 5g) of Kapha Tea. Boil it with 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes until it remains only 100 ml or less!!
Filter it. Kapha Tea is ready. Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some sugar or lemon juice according to your taste, if you find it necessary.
Take it in morning & before going to bed or according to your requirement.