- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Appetizer Tea
- Arth Care Tea
- Ayurveda Herbs
- Ayurvedic Supplements
- Cardiac Care Tea
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Diabetic Care Tea
- Easy Bowel Tea
- Femicare Tea
- Guggulu Products
- Hangover Tea
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea Catalog
- Immunity Enhancer Tea
- Kapha Tea
- Kidney Care Tea
- Liver Care Tea
- Mental Relaxant Tea
- Pitta Tea
- Product Selection
- Rejuvenating Tea
- Tridosha Tea
- Vata Tea
- Weight Loss Tea
Immunity Enhancer Tea
To remain healthy our natural defense system should be in harmony with the body. Extra responsive immune system will result in allergic responses of skin, respiratory system etc while low immunity will result in frequent infections and easy attack of different diseases. So it is all about harmonizing the immune system. Immunity enhancer tea improves the working of the immune system and tunes it as per the requirements of the body.
Coarse Powder of the herbs used
- Shunthi: hot potency of Shunthi nourishes the body and improves its nutritive status.
- Madhuyashti: is one of the anti oxidant Ayurveda herb which also nourishes the whole respiratory system, lungs and spleen.
- Vacha: is very useful for enhancing the general immunity besides this it also nourishes the brain specially the speech area of brain.
- Guduchi: increases the production of the phagocytes which are responsible for fighting against the invading infection causing agent.
- Amalaki: The best source of natural Vitamin C, it is well known for its anti diabetic, anti oxidant, hepato protective& aphrodisiac action.
- Pippali: strengthens body immune system especially against respiratory infections, hepatic& splenic disorders.
- Bala: The rejuvenating action of this herb extends to the nervous, circulatory, and urinary systems.
- Ashwagandha: also known as Indian Ginseng because of its nutritive value. It is especially useful in anxiety& other neural disorders.
|Immunity Enhancer Tea|
|What Users of Immunity Enhancer Tea say|
Thanks eVaidyaJi.com Team for developing such a good combination. Frequency of infections has decreased considerably; now I can enjoy the changing environment in a better way
|How to prepare the Immunity Enhancer Tea|
Boil 100 ml of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Immunity Enhancer Tea to water. Cover the utensil. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or
Take 1 spoons full (approx. 5g) of Immunity Enhancer Tea. Boil it with 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes with the utensil covered.
Filter it. Tea is ready. Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some sugar or lemon juice according to your taste, if you find it necessary.
Take it in morning & before going to bed.