- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Appetizer Tea
- Arth Care Tea
- Ayurveda Herbs
- Ayurvedic Supplements
- Cardiac Care Tea
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Diabetic Care Tea
- Easy Bowel Tea
- Femicare Tea
- Guggulu Products
- Hangover Tea
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea Catalog
- Immunity Enhancer Tea
- Kapha Tea
- Kidney Care Tea
- Liver Care Tea
- Mental Relaxant Tea
- Pitta Tea
- Product Selection
- Rejuvenating Tea
- Tridosha Tea
- Vata Tea
- Weight Loss Tea
Easy Bowel Tea
Unhealthy dietary habits and lifestyle first of all disturbs the digestive system of a fellow. Bad digestion may include acidic/ gaseous belching, flatulence, hyperacidity/ heart burn and unsatisfactory bowel habits. Bad digestion will result in inadequate nutrition to the body and production and deposition of digestive waste “the Ama” in the body which is the root cause of most of the diseases. Easy bowel tea is designed for regularize the bowel movements, correct the digestive system and improve nutrition to body. On long term it will benefit in prevention of diseases.
Coarse Powder of the herbs used
- Draksha: the sweetness of Draksha harmonizes the Pitta Dosha which works for better digestion.
- Anjir: Besides harmonizing the Pitta Dosha Anjir also possess mild laxative effect which helps in easy passage of stool
- Ajwain: stimulates production of digestive juices and HCl in digestive system which work for better digestion and assimilation
- Saunf: improves digestion and assimilation by igniting the digestive fire
- Amlatas & Sanay: possess laxative action which works in better evacuation of feces
- Rose petals: these have harmonizing effect on Pitta and help in ulcers and hyperacidity
- Shunthi: because of its hot potency Shunthi stimulates the digestive fire and rejuvenates digestive system in all aspects.
|Easy Bowel Tea|
|What Users of Easy Bowel Tea say|
Since using Easy bowel Tea I never missed bowel movements in morning. As per your recommendations I am not using any caffeine of nicotine product in morning and that is doing wonder with me.
|How to prepare the Easy Bowel Tea|
Boil 100 ml of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Easy Bowel Tea to water. Cover the utensil. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or
Take 1 spoons full (approx. 5g) of Easy Bowel Tea. Boil it with 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes with the utensil covered.
Filter it. Tea is ready. Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some sugar or lemon juice according to your taste, if you find it necessary.
Sip Easy Bowel in morning as you leave your bed.