- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Appetizer Tea
- Arth Care Tea
- Ayurveda Herbs
- Ayurvedic Supplements
- Cardiac Care Tea
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Diabetic Care Tea
- Easy Bowel Tea
- Femicare Tea
- Guggulu Products
- Hangover Tea
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea Catalog
- Immunity Enhancer Tea
- Kapha Tea
- Kidney Care Tea
- Liver Care Tea
- Mental Relaxant Tea
- Pitta Tea
- Product Selection
- Rejuvenating Tea
- Tridosha Tea
- Vata Tea
- Weight Loss Tea
Diabetic Care Tea
The no. of diabetic patient is on rise. In this disease body cannot metabolize glucose, fats and proteins properly which weakens all the systems of the body and increases the level of the wastes in the body. Earlier it was considered that Diabetes never kills a fellow but now it is a proven fact that the complications of Diabetes are greatest threat for body systems and even life. So it is best if you can plan for the prevention of Diabetes.
Corase Powder of the herbs used
- Jambu Beeja: improves working of the kidneys so it decreases the frequency of urination.
- Amalaki: is a good healer, rejuvenator and the best source of Vitamin C which will improve working of the body at tissue level.
- Gurmar: Minimize the absorption of glucose from small intestine so help in minimizing fluctuation of glucose level.
- Vijayasar: helps in regeneration of beta cells of pancreas which are responsible for the regulation of glucose metabolism in the body.
- Nisha: With its healing property it helps in healing of the foot ulcers and bed sores.
- Khadir: strengthen the nerves so reverse the neuropathic changes
- Saptchakra: improves the response of the cells to the insulin so useful in insulin resistant diabetes.
|Diabetic Care Tea|
|What Users of Diabetic Care Tea say|
I am doing well with Diabetic Care Tea. Frequency of urination has decreased considerably, I am having better sleep and I am having good energy level in day time – I think sugar level is not fluctuating now a day.
M Krishnana Chennai
|How to prepare Diabetic Care Tea|
Boil 100 ml of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Diabetic Care Tea to water. Cover the utensil. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or
Take 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Diabetic Care Tea. Boil it with 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes with the utensil covered.
Filter it. Tea is ready. Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some honey or lemon juice according to your taste, if you find it necessary.
Take it 10-15 minutes before taking meals.