- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Appetizer Tea
- Arth Care Tea
- Ayurveda Herbs
- Ayurvedic Supplements
- Cardiac Care Tea
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Diabetic Care Tea
- Easy Bowel Tea
- Femicare Tea
- Guggulu Products
- Hangover Tea
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea Catalog
- Immunity Enhancer Tea
- Kapha Tea
- Kidney Care Tea
- Liver Care Tea
- Mental Relaxant Tea
- Pitta Tea
- Product Selection
- Rejuvenating Tea
- Tridosha Tea
- Vata Tea
- Weight Loss Tea
Cardiac Care Tea
Even after too much progress in the health sciences the Heart Disease are increasing day by day. The reason for this increase is unhealthy diet and lifestyle. Few sips of Cardiac Care Tea will nourish the cardiac muscles properly and minimize the chances of Heart diseases. Even if you are suffering from some heart disease; Cardiac Care Tea will benefit you a lot.
Coarse Powder of the herbs used
- Rasna: is the best Vata pacifying Ayurveda herb. It helps in better conduction of the signals in heart muscles.
- Pippali: is the best Ayurveda herb to enhance appetite and correct digestion and assimilation so it helps in cardiac discomfort due to gastric disturbance.
- Bala: it increases the strength and bulk of the cardiac muscles.
- Devadaru: is a good Vata and Kapha pacifier which are always involved in arterial blockage.
- Arjuna: helps in proper growth of the heart muscles by its rejuvenating and healing property.
- Pushkar mool: helps cardiac muscles to work in a better way as it is a good cardiac stimulant.
- Haritaki: by helping in better digestion and assimilation it improves the nutritive status of Cardiac muscles and blood vessels.
- Shunthi: by its hot potency it is able to correct the micro circulation of the body thus decreases work load from heart.
|Cardiac Care Tea|
|What Users of Cardiac Care tea say|
Even after a long session of exercise I never felt any palpitation. I am performing better on treadmill test also
|How to prepare the Cardiac Care Tea|
Boil 100 ml of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoon full (approx. 5gm) of Cardiac Care Tea to water. Cover the utensil. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or
Take 1 spoon full (approx. 5Gm) of Cardiac Care Tea. Boil it with 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes with the utensil covered.
Filter it. Tea is ready. Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some sugar or lemon juice according to your taste, if you find it necessary.
Take it in morning & before going to bed.