- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Appetizer Tea
- Arth Care Tea
- Ayurveda Herbs
- Ayurvedic Supplements
- Cardiac Care Tea
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Diabetic Care Tea
- Easy Bowel Tea
- Femicare Tea
- Guggulu Products
- Hangover Tea
- Herbal Supplements
- Herbal Tea
- Herbal Tea Catalog
- Immunity Enhancer Tea
- Kapha Tea
- Kidney Care Tea
- Liver Care Tea
- Mental Relaxant Tea
- Pitta Tea
- Product Selection
- Rejuvenating Tea
- Tridosha Tea
- Vata Tea
- Weight Loss Tea
Proper hunger is must for good digestion of the foods. Eating without feeling hungry will result in production of Ama in the body. This Ama is the root cause of most of the diseases. So sipping Appetizer Tea will protect you from most of the diseases.
Coarse Powder of the herbs used
- Shunthi: Shunthi makes the stomach to produce more HCL of better quality which will make the digestion easy.
- Haritaki: It rejuvenates the digestive system in all aspect acid secretion, digestion and assimilation.
- Marich: It enhances the secretion of digestive juices and saliva so a good appetite and digestion.
- Ajwain: Ajwain improves secretion of digestive juices in small intestine and improve peristaltic movement for better evacuation of feces.
- Dalchini: Aroma present in Dalchini stimulates saliva secretion.
- Saunf: Improves digestion and assimilation of the foods.
- Pippali: It is the best herb with the characteristic of appetizer, digestive stimulant& preventive of constipation.
- Draksha: Sweetness of Draksha helps in smooth working of the digestive juices
|What Users of Appetizer Tea say|
With Appetizer Tea; now I am having proper appetite. Just few sips of Appetizer Tea and I am ready to eat whatever is available. My energy level has also improved Thanks a lot for this wonderful formulation
|How to prepare the Appetizer tea|
Boil 100 ml of water. Switch off the stove. Add 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Appetizer Tea to water. Cover the utensil. Leave it as it is for 5 minutes. Or
Take 1 spoon full (approx. 5g) of Appetizer Tea. Boil it with 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes with the utensil covered.
Filter it. Tea is ready. Enjoy it sip by sip. Add some sugar or lemon juice according to your taste, if you find it necessary.
Take it 10 -15 minutes before the meals.