- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Anal Fissure
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bronchial Asthma
- Celiac Disease
- Cervical Spondylitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Pre Menstrual Syndrome
- Slip Disc
- Uterine Fibroids
Amoebiasis, a parasite which is stubborn to leave your body causes you the problems with your digestive system which can be severe maximum when these parasites enters into the liver and causes the Liver Abscess. So you can understand that what a small unicellular parasite can cause to your body.
The symptoms of Amoebiasis may range from mild to severe. Not all people that have this disease may show signs of the infection but when symptoms do appear, they may take in a variety of forms, including the following:
- Vomiting: This may be an indication of severe infection in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Diarrhoea: Persons with the mild Amoebiasis may pass stool at least three to eight times a day. The stool may be soft with specks of mucus and blood.
- Bloody stools: This is an indication of chronic or more severe Amoebiasis. Usually, individuals may pass bloody, liquid stools of at least 10 to 20 times per day.
- Sudden weight loss
- Abdominal cramps
- Loss of appetite
- Fatigue: This can result due to the loss of a lot of liquid in the body.
- Intestinal gas: Excessive flatulence
- Rectal pain during movement of bowel
These are the basic signs and symptoms which vary according to the severity and chronicity of the disease and also according to the time for which infection was there.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Amoebiasis is based upon two principles-
- Eradication of the infection from the body.
- Maintenance of the inner mucosa of the intestines.
So this is not only about “killing” the parasites inside the body but also management of inner lines is done by the Ayurvedic Treatment of Amoebiasis. The normalcy is the main concern of Ayurveda in case of the treatment in Ayurveda and this is a main feature of Ayurveda.
For Amoebiasis the best one is a plant which has its nomenclature on this disease only and this plant is Entoameba histolytica. This is known as Kutaja. The best preparation of the Kutaja is Kutaja Ghan, the highly concentrated extract of the Kutaja.
Beside this there are some points which should be kept in mind to prevent Amoebiasis. These are as follows, these all points are important to avoid the chances of entrance of the parasite inside the body.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and hot running water for at least 10 seconds after using the toilet or changing a baby's diaper, and before handling food.
- Clean bathrooms and toilets regularly
- Avoid sharing towels or face washers
- Avoid raw vegetables as they may have been fertilized using human feces Ayurveda asks for not to take Raw foods in any condition even
- Boil water or treat with iodine tablets so that if there will be some infections- it will be ruled out.
- Avoid eating Street Foods especially in public places where others are sharing sauces in one container
Articles you should read: