- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Vijayasara also known as Pterocarpus marsupium or Indian Kino tree/ Malabar Kino tree is one of the best recommended Ayurveda herb to correct the metabolism.
In this way it also helps in expelling out the unwanted fats from the body. By correcting the metabolism Vijayasara helps in better regulation of blood glucose level. Vijayasara is very beneficial for skin so it benefits a lot in diabetic complications especially diabetic ulcers and diabetic foot. Vijayasara
Effect on Doshas: - Vijayasara pacifies the Kapha and Pitta Dosha so it is very useful in diseases of Kapha and Pitta origin.
- External application of Vijayasara is done in swelling, erysipelas, leucoderma, dematoses and allergic dermatitis.
- Vijayasara is used in diarrhea and dysentery.
- Vijayasara is very useful in diabetes.
- Vijayasara is an excellent remedy for fractures and is also a Rasayana.
- Vijayasara is very beneficial to improve the metabolism which in turn benefits in weight loss and maintaining it in healthy limits.
- Vijayasara cleanses the blood and thus works well in blood born diseases.
- Vijayasara is also a very good rejuvenating Ayurveda herb for the whole body.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Heart wood; recommended dosage is 50- 100 ml as decoction and 3-6 gm as powder.