- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Vidhara mool; Argyreia speciosa or elephant creeper is one of the most nutritive Ayurveda herb which specially nourishes the reproductive organs and is a good aphrodisiac.
Vidhara mool corrects the metabolism and benefits a lot in rheumatic conditions. Vidhara mool helps in removing unwanted fluids from the body and works well in hemorrhoids. It also nourishes the brain and intellect.
Effect on Doshas: - Vidhara mool pacifies the Kapha and Vata Doshas so it is quite useful in diseases of Kapha Vata origin.
|Katu, Tikta, Kashaya||Snigdha||Ushna||Madhura|
- Application of the Vidhara leaves is done as an anti-inflammatory and wound healing.
- An interesting point to note is that when the lower hairy surface of the leaf is applied on the inflamed part, it accelerates suppuration while the upper smooth surface helps in wound healing.
- It is used is vat diseases, heart diseases, cough, hoarseness of voice, diabetes mellitus, sexual weakness, tuberculosis and emaciation.
- Vidhara mool corrects the working of the digestive system which makes it also useful in hemorrhoids and other issues of digestive system.
- Vidhara mool corrects the metabolism and benefits a lot in metabolic disorders like rheumatic arthritis.
- Vidhara mool is also good in diabetes.
- Vidhara mool also nourishes the brain cells and improves cognitive and analytical abilities.
- Vidhara mool nourishes the skin and improves complexion.
|Best Recommended Uses|
Vidhara mool powder should be taken in routine if a fellow wishes to live a longer and healthy life.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Root, the recommended dose of Vidhara mool powder is 3-5gm.