- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Shunthi: also known as Zingiber officinale is the best Ayurveda herb to correct the metabolism of the body. It is named as Vishva Bhaishajya because of its wide range of usefulness. Because of its hot potency; Shunthi benefits a lot in all digestive disorders specially hemorrhoids, loss of appetite, tastelessness and flatulence. Shunthi not simply benefits in removing the harmful toxins from the body but also does not allows further formation of toxins.
Effect on Doshas: Being katu snigdha and ushna. It is useful in kaphavata diseases.
- By its sheetprashaman, anti inflammatory and analgesic properties, Shunthi is used as local application in swollen joints and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Shunthi is the best medicine for all Vata disorders. It stimulates nerves, improves impulse transmission and relieves pain.
- Shunthi is an excellent appetizer, antisatiety, digestive, antiflatulent, antiheamorrhoidal and antispasmodic,
- Shunthi is used in anorexia, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, indigestion, flatulence, abdominal pain, jaundice and piles.
- In oedema, Shunthi with equal quantity of jaggery in increasing dose up to largest and decreased to the original is useful as Rasayana.
- Shunthi is kaphaghna and antiasthamatic by its property of tikta and Snigdha.
- Shunthi containing formulation are useful in typhoid fever and innumerable conditions.
- Shuntipak is useful in general debility and particularly in post partum debility. Shunthi keeps digestive and respiratory system healthy. It ameliorates Vata diseases, swelling and increases the strength.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Useful Part:- Rhizomes.