- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Either you have the swollen joints or you have some other inflammatory diseases even inflammatory bowel disorder and bronchitis- Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) is a drug of choice for all these conditions. Shallaki is a common drug of choice in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis so it works the best in a condition where these two are together. Shallaki is a Herbal Analgesic and is also helpful in muscular spasm and other muscular pains.
Shallaki is thought to be similar to the Guggulu but there is a basic difference in between Shallaki and Guggulu- Guggulu works on the neural pain and other neural pains and Shallaki is the drug of choice where cause of pain lies with the muscles.
English Name:- benzoin, Indian Olibanum.
Effect on Doshas:-
Ayurvedic Pharmacology of Shallaki
|Tikta, madhur, Kashaya,||Laghu, Ruksha||sheeta||Katu|
- Shallaki useful in disorder caused by kaphapitta.
- Shallaki paste is applied in rheumatoid arthritis and cervical spondylitis
- Shallaki paste is used in chronic ulcers.
- Shallaki is also used in eye diseases. It is used by mixing with honey.
- Shallaki is an appetizer and digestive, therefore useful in bad breath.
- Shallaki is beneficial in Loss of appetite, diarrhea and Dysentery.
- Shallaki is used in chronic cough in the form of smoking.
- Shallaki restore and maintain the colour of stool due to its action on pitta.
- Shallaki also useful in gonorrhea and sexual weakness.
- Shallaki fortifies all the system of the body.
- Shallaki gum resin have special effect of analgesic and sedative so it is used in all types of joint disorders.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Exudates resin is the useful part of the Shallaki, we at eVaidyaJi Wellness are using and providing the purified Shallaki.