- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Rich in sulphur, with a signature smell- Rasona, well known as Lasuna among Indians is a drug of choice for problems where Kapha and Vata are involved. Because it regulates the Kapha- it is a boon for conditions like high cholesterol (hyperlipidaemia) and even deposition of the toxins inside the body. Pain without swelling is a special symptoms of the aggravated Vata and Garlic (Rasona) works best for this. But never use garlic/Rasona in a condition where Pitta is involved like pain with a lot of inflammation.
Pitta Body Type people shouldn’t use this herb in excess, because Rasona has all the guts to burst the Pitta in your body.
English Name:- Garlic.
Pancharasa, mainly tikta and madhur. Different parts have dufferent tastes. bulb- pungent, leaves bitter, stem – astringent, stem tip-salty, seed – sweet;
|Snigdha, tikshna, pichchila, guru, sara;||Ushna||Katu|
- Garlic paste is used for swelling in rheumatoid arthritis, paralysis, sciatica, facial palsy and pain in the ribs.
- Swelling due to insect bites almost disappears on rubbing Garlic juice or oil of garlic.
- Garlic is a tonic for eye sight so its juice is given internally in diminished vision.
- Garlic has digestive property therefore it used in digestive problem like flatulence, dyspepsia etc. Flatulence caused by food like rice can be avoided easily if cooked in Garlic water.
- Garlic with boiled Milk reduces chronic cough, asthma, tuberculosis and hoarseness of voice.
- Garlic volatile oil kills mycobacterium tuberculi.
- Garlic being a regulator of menstrual function it is used in dysmenorrhoea.
- Garlic with boiled milk is helpful in bone fractures.
- Garlic contatins organic sulphur, it is very effective in skin diseases, pruritus and eczema etc.
- Garlic is used for increase bulk and body strength.
- Garlic is helpful in reducing the high cholesterol level.
- Garlic has act as antioxidant to prevent the body against bacteria and other microbes.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Garlic bud paste – 1 to 6 gms. Oil -1 to 2 drops, Bulb. Oil.