- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Rasna, Pluchea lacneolata is a natural cure for all problems of the nervous system, specially of the nerves. Rasna helps in the conditions like neuritis, sciatica and chronic inflammation of the nervous system. Because last part of the intestine is well controlled by the Vata so problems like constipation and flatulence which are associated with the last part of the intestine are well treated/cured naturally by Rasna.
Rasna works as a Rasayana and a drug of choice to delay process of aging.
Prabhava (Special action for which there is no explanation how it happens)
Vishaghna (Very good herb to remove the toxins of the body)
Effect on Doshas: -
- Rasna is used in digestive disturbances like flatulence, abdominal colic and indigestion.
- Rasna is very useful in respiratory problems like Asthma, bronchitis, pleuritis, chest pain
- Being Vedana Sthapana and Vata pacifier Rasna is useful in Rheumatoid arthritis and Vata disorders.
- Rasna is useful in health problems related to female Genital system like Amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea.
- Rasna is an antipyretic.
- Rasna is useful in skin diseases like itching, ring worm and eczema. In skin diseases, a paste of Rasna roots prepared in cow’s urine is applied. Its decoction is also used to wash the affected area.
- Rasna has a specific action for delay sign of aging.
- Rasna nourishes all the tissue layers like rasa dhatu….. etc.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Powder 3-6 gm, Decoction-50-100ml, leaves