- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Putrajivak also known as Putranjiva roxburghii literally means an herb which is beneficial for the Jivan – life; of Putra – progeny.
It clearly indicates the importance of Putrajivak for conception and healthy maintenance of pregnancy. Because of this use, Putrajivak is also named as Garbhada and Garbhakara.
Effect on Doshas: -Putrajivak pacifies Vata and Kapha Doshas.
|Madhura, lavan Katu.||Guru, Ruksha||Shita||Katu|
- Putrajivak is recommended for male and female infertility.
- Putrajivak paste is useful as an analgesic in headache, inflammation and abscess.
- Putrajivak improves both the quality and no. of healthy sperms.
- Putrajivak is very useful in maintenance of pregnancy till term in a healthy way.
- Putrajivak is also recommended for the complications of pregnancy specially the hypertension and edema of feet.
- Putrajivak nourishes and rejuvenates the eyes.
- Decoction of Putrajivak leaves and fruits is given in fever and common cold.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Leaves. Fruits, seeds