- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Pushkarmool; Inula racemosa is the best Ayurveda herb for hicough, respiratory discomfort, cough and pain in chest.
Pushkarmool is usefulness in asthmatic conditions as well as heart diseases. Pushkarmool corrects the working of heart and respiratory system. It possesses therapeutic properties for diabetes, heart diseases; anemia and its complications. Pushkarmool is also a very good anti allergic Ayurveda herb which works well in stress related conditions as it lowers the stress hormone.
|Katu, Tikta||Laghu||Ushna (Hot)||Katu|
- Pushkarmoola is an antifungal, it cures pus formation, swelling and pain.
- Pushkarmoola powder is sprinkled over tuberculoid ulcers or it paste is applied. It is used in painful swelling.
- Pushkarmoola stimulates brain and nervous system, hence it is useful in cerebral impairment and vata disorders.
- Pushkarmoola is cardiac stimulant and blood purifier, hence useful in cardiac debility and blood disorders. It is the best medicine for cardiac asthma.
- Pushkarmoola stimulates kidneys and increases urine formation by Tikshna, ushna, medogami and kaphagami properties.
- Pushkarmoola acts as an expectorant by pungent, bitter and ushna properties. Thus it clears the airways and alleviates cough, dyspnoea and hiccoughs.
- Pushkarmoola roots are bitter, acrid, thermogenic, aromatic, stimulant, antiseptic, alexipharmic, carminative, stomachic, expectorant, broncho-dialator, uterine stimulant, emmenagogue, resolvent, febrifuge and tonic.
- Pushkarmoola has anti histaminic and a broncho-dilatory action that makes it work in Shwasa roga.
- Pushkarmoola acts as digestive and thus improves digestion and strengthens all dhatu.
- Pushkarmoola is useful in general debility, anaemia, improves cardiac circulation, tissue metabolism and relieves weakness.
- Pushkarmoola useful is in amenorrhoea and dysmenorrhoea.
- Pushkarmoola reduces pain during menstruation and flow becomes normal.
- Pushkarmoola also used as an aphrodisiac.
|Best Recommended Uses|
Pushkarmool Powder is the best Ayurveda herb for Hiccough, respiratory distress, cough and pain in flanks. In this way Pushkarmool powder can be used effectively for treatment of respiratory as well as heart problems.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
The dose of root powder of Pushkarmool is 2-4gm