- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Patola Patra Trichosanthes dioica or pointed gourd is recommended in liver disorders. It nourishes the liver and corrects all its functions.
Working of the digestive system and the skin health are directly related with the working of liver. So Patola Patra also benefits in these conditions also. Patola Patra is a soft laxative thus helps in proper evacuation of feces. It also detoxifies the body, cleanses the blood; helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol limits and calms down the restless mind.
- Root paste is used in headache as it is an analgesic, hair strengthening, helps in wound cleansing and healing.
- Patola Patra juice is applied over wounds and alopecia areata.
- Patola Patra improves the taste of mouth, appetite and also digestion. It is antidipsetic, cholagogue, improves peristalsis, laxative and anthelmintic. Higher dose causes vomiting and diarrhea.
- Patola Patra is used in anorexia i.e. loss of appetite, liver disorders, jaundice, ascites, piles and helminthiasis. Leaf juice induces emesis.
- Patola Patra is blood purifier and anti-inflammatory, so it is useful in blood disorders and inflammation.
- Patola Patra is used in jaundice, as it is purgative.
- Patola Patra is beneficial in cough and strengthens the chest.
- Patola Patra is very effective in skin diseases with pruritus.
- Patola Patra is febrifuge. It is used in Pittajwar, typhoid, chronic fever,
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Leaves; Patola Patra powder is consumed in dosages of 3-6gms.