- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Neem; Azadirachta indica also known as margose tree is one of the best healer for wounds and useful in skin diseases.
Neem improves eye sight and corrects metabolism so useful in diabetes mellitus. It also minimizes the complications of diabetes. Neem is a cardiac rejuvenating Ayurveda herb and useful in arrhythmic conditions.
- Tikta property of Neem reduces the kapha from respiratory.
- Neem oil and the bark and leaf extracts have been therapeutically used as folk medicine to control leprosy, intestinal helminthiasis, respiratory disorders, constipation and also as a general health promoter.
- Neem use for the treatment of rheumatism, chronic syphilitic sores and indolent ulcer has also been evident. Neem oil finds use to control various skin infections.
- Neem Bark, leaf, root, flower and fruit together cure blood morbidity, biliary afflictions, itching, skin ulcers, burning sensations and pthysis.
- Neem Bark is cathartic and emetic.
- Neem flowers and leaves are emmenagogue and resolvent.
- Neem Root-bark is bitter, emetic and anthelmintic; in large doses it is narcotic. So the root bark is used in various decoctions, as an anthelmintic formulation for children in low doses.
- Neem Leaves are anthelmintic, anti-lithiac, diuretic, and emmenagogue; their decoction is astringent and stomachic.
- Neem bark is a good bitter tonic, astringent and antiperiodic. It is said to contain a resinous bitter principle and usually prescribed in the form of a tincture or an infusion. It is also regarded as beneficial in malarial fever.
- Neem bark also is considered useful in the skin diseases. Nimbidin gargle has beenfound to be effective in bleeding gums and pyorrhea etc.
- Neem bark is refrigerant and anthelmintic. It is useful in some slight cases of intermittent fever and general debility. Bark has properties to cure ulcers, inflammation, and good for leprosy, blood complaints and urinary discharges.
- Neem bark is mixed with juice of rhizome of Motha (Cyperus rotundus) and Kemu (Costus specious), decoction of this is an effective remedy for jaundice.
- Neem oil has been shown to possess activity by selectively activating the cell-mediated immune mechanisms to elicit an enhanced response to subsequent mitogenic or antigenic challenge.
|Best Recommended Uses|
Neem powder is very useful in skin diseases, different cancers and diseases related to impurities in blood.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
|Dose for Bark Powder/ Leaves Powder is 2-4gm; for Juice of leaves 10-20 ml and for Neem; Oil is 5-10 drops|