- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Safed Musali also known as Asparagus adscendens is one of the most talked Ayurveda herb now a day.
Safed Musali nourishes each and every tissue level of the body especially the Shukra Dhatu this is the reason it is mainly recommended as an adjuvant for vigor and vitality. As it is having therapeutic value for diabetes so it is specially indicated in Diabetes induced infertility.
Effect on Doshas: Tridoshahar (Vatapittashamak)
|Madhur, tikta||Guru, Snigdha||Ushna||Madhur|
- Safed Musali mainly acts on Shukra Dhatu. It is a good spermatogenesis and aphrodisiac.
- Safed Musali nourishes all the Dhatus.
- Safed Musali work as a nutritive tonic so it is very beneficial in pregnancy for both mother and child health.
- Safed Musali is helpful to increase breast milk in feeding mothers.
- Safed Musali have property to increase HDL(good cholesterol)
- Safed Musali is a rejuvenative herb for reproductive system so it is useful in premature ejaculation amd chronic leucorrhea.
- Safed Musali enhances immunity system of the body.
|Best Recommended Uses|
Safed Musali is recommended as a general health tonic for all age groups. It is very beneficial in weakness resulting from a chronic disease.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Root powder– 3 to 6 gms., Roots