- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Mango seeds; Mangifera indica possess astringent property which makes them very useful in excessive urination, diarrhea, diabetes, gynecological problems especially excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle;
and all other conditions involving too much production and excretion of fluids from the body. It also supports the heart muscles to work out in a better way and improves the complexion of skin.
Effect on Doshas: -
Kashaya Madhura Amla.
|Guru, Snigdha, Laghu, Ruksha,||Shita||Katu|
- Mango seeds are anthelmintic and reduce inflammation of uterus.
- Mango seeds are antidiuretuc, constipative and useful in menorrhagia and leucorrhoea.
- Mango seeds are cardiotonic, haemostatic, and aphrodisiac. These give strength and improves complexion.
- Mango seeds nourish the whole body specially the muscular tissue.
- Because of its astringent property Mango seeds are very useful in conditions of excessive secretion of fluids from the body like diarrhea and diabetes.
- Mango Seeds are also very beneficial in conditions of too much bleeding like excessive bleeding per vaginum.
- Mango seeds possess anti diabetic and immunomodulatory properties.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Mango Seeds should be taken in dosages of 3-6 gm in powder form while 50-100ml as decoction.