- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Kasani, Chicorum intybus; is the herb for natural cure of choice for liver problems- it works as a hepato-protective, liver stimulant and cholagouge. These are the actions of the Kasani which makes it a drug of choice. The best selling medicine for liver disorders- Liv-52 and its variants are successful due to this herb alone. As liver is the main place for Pitta and it regulates the Pitta so Kasani works on all the disorders linked up with the different diseases, where liver is involved.
Pitta diseases like menstrual disorders, burning sensations, cardiac diseases etc. are well cured naturally by the use of the Kasani.
sheeta, hence useful in disorders induced by
kapha and pitta
- Kasani leaves’ grounded paste is applied on swelling induced by pitta Dosha.
- Kasani is best remedy for alleviate the stress level and anxiety Because of its calming action on the brain, sherbet made of seeds is used in insomnia.
- Kasani being an appetizer, liver stimulant and cholagogue. It used in diseases which are caused due to impaired agni, liver disorders and obstructive jaundice.
- Kasani root and seed are used in blood disorders and dysuria.
- Kasani root is mainly used in dysmenorrhoea and other menstrual disorders.
- Kasani also useful in fever, pitta, disorders and burning sensation.
- Kasani helpful in general debility.
- Kasani is beneficial in all heart related problems.
- Kasani reduce the high cholesterol level by decreasing fatty acid synthesis.
- Kasani is helpful for diabetes and obese patients due to its hypoglycemic property.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Leaves, roots, Seeds