- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Kalamegh; Androgaphis paniculata is a great antipyretic herb, where modern day anti-pyretic medicines can cause severe complications with your kid like- behavioral problem, internal bleeding in organs- Kalamegha and Chirayata prove the best solutions for the same and are safer.
Kalmegha also improves the skin texture and quality, improves functions of liver and also helps to get rid of the digestive disorders.
Effect on Doshas: Kaphapittahara
|Tikta||Laghu, ruksha, tikshna||Ushna||Katu|
- Kalmegh being an appetizer, it is used in loss of appetite,
- Kalmegh act as a liver stimulant therefore it used in all liver disorders like liver and spleen enlargement, constipation and jaundice
- Kalmegh also work as a laxative
- vermifuge, , and worms.
- Kalmegh is useful in fever with rigors, mixture of black pepper and.
- Kalmegh is also effective in chronic fever and general debility.
- Kalmegh stimulates perspiration and removes toxins from the body via sweat.
- Kalmegh prevents the blood clotting process so it is used to prevent reclogging and restenosis of arteries after angioplasty.
- Kalmegh has anti microbial property against worms and parasites.
- Kalmegh improve the power of immunmodulatory system against any problems.
- Kalmegh also used in High BP patients to maintain blood pressure.
Kalmegh is beneficial to make improvement aganist HIV and allergies patient
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
powder of whole plant 0.5-1.25 gm, Juice- 2.4ml, Decoction- 20-40ml