- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Jivanti also known as Leptadenia reticulata is named so because of its nourishing property for every part of the body.
Jivanti means which adds in the Jivan – the living force. Jivanti specially corrects the metabolism and enhance the nutritive status of the body and corrects the digestive system; it specially nourishes the eyes and the reproductive system.
Effect on Doshas: -Jivanti is useful in all the three Doshas. It especially pacifies the Vata Pitta Doshas.
|Laghu, Snigdha, Madhura||Madhura||Madhura||Shita|
- Jivanti is used for application as an ointment in allergy due to Pitta.
- Jivanti soothes the digestive system and is used in constipation and colitis.
- Jivanti is a cardio tonic and cures bleeding disorders. It is also used in bronchitis as an expectorant.
- Jivanti is an aphrodisiac and improves seminal quality through its specific action on the reproductive organs.
- Jivanti is also used in spermatorrhoea.
- Since Jivanti is a diuretic, it is used in dysuria, burning micturition and pyuria.
- Jivanti also benefits in fever, burning, pthisis and also in defective eyesight.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used:- The useful part of Jivanti is Root