- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Jamun also known as Eugenia jambolana or Java Plum is especially recommended for diabetes.
Jamun seeds support the liver functions and also possess anti oxidant property. Due to its astringent property Jamun benefits a lot in frequency of urine. Jamun seed also strengthen the cardiac muscles. Jamun seeds correct the working of the digestive system and helps in prevention of diabetic complications.
|Kashaya, Madhura, Amla||Laghu, Ruksha,||Shita||Madhura|
- Jamun seeds are astringent refrigerant and cure skin disorders.
- Jamun fruit pulp mixed with sesame oil is applied in burning condition. In fever associated with burning and delirium, a rice of cloth soaked in the above mixture is kept on the forehead.
- The Oil boiled with the leaves is used for application in cancroids and syphilitic ulcers.
- Jamun is an appetizer, digestive and liver stimulant.
- Impairment of liver function associated with diabetes is improved by Jamun seed powder.
- Jamun is also an astringent. Excessive use to fruits causes constipation.
- The fruits and fruit juice are effective in disorders like loss of appetite, indigestion, pain and dysentery.
- Jamun fruit powder is very effective in chronic diarrhea and dysentery. Leaves are given for relieving emesis.
- In tooth and throat pain, gargling with decoction of bark helps.
- Haemostatic. Leaf juice is used in hemorrhagic disorders. Jamun seeds are used in hemorrhagic and diarrhea with bleeding per rectum.
- The fruit and seed powder along with milk when administered helps in glucose metabolism in the liver, due to which blood and urine sugar leaves become low causing hypoglycemia.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Fruit, seed, bark and leaves; the recommended dosage is 3-6 gm as powder.