- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Jaiphal also known as Myristica fragrans is one of the best Ayurveda herbs for the digestive system.
It is so safe to use that it is even recommended for the children also. It is also useful in dental problems. Jaiphal also corrects the working of female reproductive system and thus recommended in menstrual disorders especially painful menstrual cycle and absence of menses.
|Katu, Tikta, Kashaya,||Laghu, Snigdha, Tikshna,||Ushna||Katu.|
- Jaiphal is analgesic, stimulant and deodorant. Its paste is used in headache and arthralgia.
- Jaiphal oil is used for massage in cases of cold, skin laxity and in impotency.
- Jaiphal powder is applied on foul smelling wounds.
- In case of common cold and fever of children nutmeg oil is applied on the forehead.
- Jaiphal and Shunthi powder in water alleviate headache due to common cold.
- In diarrhea, Jaiphal powder is applied on the umbilicus.
- Jaiphal reduces bad breath temporarily. It improves the taste.
- Jaiphal is a stimulant, an appetizer, digestive, liver stimulant, carminative, astringent and anthelmintic.
- Jaiphal is used along with other medicines in anorexia, indigestion, liver disorders, diarrhea, colitis and helminthiasis.
- Jaiphal reduces the foul smell and blackness of stools. Nutmeg is given in excessive thirst and emesis.
- In cholera, water boiled with Jaiphal is used.
- Low dose acts as circulatory stimulant.
- Being an expectorant; Jaiphal helps in chronic rhinitis, cough, dyspnoea, hiccoughs.
- Being aphrodisiac and stimulant of menstruation; Jaiphal is used in impotency and premature ejaculation. It is also used in Dysmenorrhea.
- Jaiphal is used when fever and diarrhea occur simultaneously.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Jaiphal seed powder should be taken in dosage of 1-3 Gm; dosage of Jaiphal oil is 1-3 drops.