- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Isabgol also known as Plantago ovate or Spogel seeds; is recommended for proper working of the digestive system.
Isabgol possesses great ability to absorb the fluids which helps in passage of well formed stool. Isabgol also works on the fat metabolism of body and helps maintaini9ng the blood cholesterol levels in healthy limits. Isabgol nourishes the urinary system and helps in proper elimination of toxins from the body.
Effect on Doshas: - Isabgol pacifies the Vata and Pitta Doshas so it can be used in diseases of Vata and Pitta origin.
|Madhura||Snigdha, Guru, Pichchila||Cold||Madhura|
- Isabgol can absorb a large quantity of fluid which helps in passage of well formed stool.
- This characteristic benefits in constipation as well as in Diarrhea/ dysentery. So Isabgol powder is of great use in absorption disorders as well as in hemorrhoids and other ano rectal problems.
- Isabgol helps in maintaining the blood cholesterol level in healthy limits.
- Isabgol nourishes the urinary system properly and helps in elimination of toxins from the body.
- Isabgol is useful in better regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Isabgol not simply binds the stool in diarrhea; it also helps in proper rehydration of body.
- Isabgol also improves physical strength.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Seeds and seed covering; recommended dose of Isabgol is 5-10gm of Isabgol husk.