- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Hadjod; also known as Cicssus quadrangularis is named so because of its characteristic property to help in proper healing of bones and union of bones in fracture.
Hadjod is also recommended in old age to prevent age related changes like osteoporosis. It also corrects the working of digestive system and nourishes the reproductive system. Hadjod also corrects the metabolism and helps in removal of unwanted fats from the body.
Effect on Doshas: - Hadjod pacifies the Kapha and Vata Doshas while increases the Pitta Dosha which helps in correction of metabolism
- Hadjod has haemostatic and joining properties. In bone fractures, it is applied locally or its oil is applied.
- In nasal bleeding Hadjod juice is used as nasal drops.
- In bone fractures Hadjod juice is given orally to unite the bones faster
- Hadjod is also useful in skin diseases.
- Hadjod calms down the psychic part of the body which makes it very beneficial for psychological problems.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Stem and leaves should be taken in dosages of 3-5gm in powder form and 12- 24 ml of fresh juice.