- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Guggulu, Commiphora mukul is well known for its analgesic effects. This is just a part of the picture. Guggulu is good for all the three Doshas so the spectrum of the Guggulu is really rich, which made Ayurveda to bring a complete section of supplements where Guggulu was the base.
Guggulu is a really strange herb, how and why? New Guggulu will make you to gain weight and will increase the cholesterol and other fats in the body and old Guggulu will reduce the weight and will decrease all types of the fats from the body. So next time you buy Guggulu Capsules make it sure that it is according to your purpose.
English Name:- Gum, Guggul, Indian bedellium.
|Tikta, Katu, Madhur, Kashaya,||
Laghu, Tikshna, Snigdha, pichchil, sukshma and sara,
- Guggulu have different property like anti inflammatory, analgesic, cleaning of wound and healing due to antibacterial action.
- Paste of Guggulu is locally applied in rheumatoid arthritis, cervical lymphadenitis, skin diseases, piles etc.
- Guggulu reduces foul smell and swelling of wound.
- Guggulu vapours are useful as deodorant and disinfectant in the house.
- Guggulu is useful in pyorrhea and dental disorders.
- Guggulu is useful in loss of appetite, constipation, liver diseases, piles and worms.
- Guggulu kept in the mouth helps in wound healing and in stomatitis
- Guggulu is a cardiac tonic.
- Guggulu increases haemoglobin and leucocyte count and enhances blood quality.
- Guggulu helps in oedema, lymphadenitis, glandur enlargements and filarial when given for a longer period.
- Guggulu works on all tissues of body and is effective in rejuvenating body tissues and increasing strength.
- Fresh guggulu is useful in weakness and loss of weight, but on becoming old, is useful in diabetes and obesity.
- Guggulu is also a good rasayan in obesity and diseases of vatakapha.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
0.5-1.5 gms. (ghee is used as anupan), Gumresin (guggul is purified by boiling in cow’s milk in dolayantra)