- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Gudhal also known as Hibiscus rosa sinensis/ Shoe flower; Chinese hibiscus possesses calming effect on physical as well as the psychological part of the body.
It is quite useful in psychological up downs and physically it is recommended in gynecological problems especially excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle; hair fall and digestive disturbances. Gudhal is also a good cardiac and brain tonic.
Effect on Doshas: - Gudhal pacifies the Kapha and Pitta Doshas; so it is useful in diseases of Kapha and Pitta origin.
|Kashaya, Tikta||Laghu, Ruksha||Shita||Katu|
- Gudhal nourishes the brain cells properly; it also calms down the restless mind.
- Gudhal is also good for heart; it nourishes the cardiac muscles and helps in proper circulation of blood to all body parts.
- Gudhal is a good hair nourishing Ayurveda herb. It benefits in hair fall as well as in graying of hairs.
- Gudhal possesses anti hypertensive and anti hyperlipidemic properties.
- Gudhal corrects the working of the digestive system and helps in proper absorption of foods.
- Gudhal tea is recommended as a diuretic supplement. It ensures proper working of urinary system.
- Gudhal also possesses anti cancerous and anti oxidant properties.
- Gudhal possesses contraceptive property so it should be avoided if you are planning for a baby or if you are pregnant.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Flowers; the recommended dose of Gudhal is 5-10 gm of powder.