- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Gorakhmundi also known as Sphaeranthus indicus or East Indian globe thistle is recommended for extra growths in the body.
It also calms down the agitated mind and benefits in seizure disorder and epilepsy. Gorakhmundi helps in expelling the unwanted fluids out of the body especially from feet like in filariasis and elephantitis. Gorakhmundi also works well in enlarged spleen.
Effect on Doshas: - Gorakhmundi pacifies all the three Doshas so beneficial for the diseases of Tridosha origin.
|Tikta, Katu, Madhura,||
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Being a nervine tonic and analgesic, Gorakhmundi is useful in lethargy, epilepsy, and other Vata disorders.
- Paste of black pepper and mundi is given in headache and migraine.
- Gorakhmundi is an appetizer, digestive, laxative, hepatic stimulant and anthelmintic.
- Gorakhmundi benefits a lot in conditions like loss of appetite, hapatosplenic enlargement, jaundice, internal piles, and intestinal worms.
- Gorakhmundi is also used in cardiac debility, gout, erysipelas, edema, lymphadenitis, chronic bronchitis and asthma.
- The oil of the roots is used as an aphrodisiac.
- Gorakhmundi is an excellent remedy in Vata disorders.
- Gorakhmundi is used in dysuria, pyuria, diabetes, skin disorders and fever.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Whole plant; Dosage is 3-6 gm in powder form while 50-100 ml as decoction.