- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Gokshura; Tribulus terrestris is the herb of choice for the treatment for the urinary and genital systems.
Generally it is thought that it works only on the male genital system but not true- it works similarly on both male and female genital system. Because this herb’s habitat is dry and xerophytic conditions so it stores a lot of minerals and other stuff for the survival and this stuff helps in maintenance of our health. Gokshura is helpful in the treatment of renal calculi by removing these calculi by dissolving these. Gokshura works as both diuretic and protective for heart, it makes Gokshura as a good choice for heart diseases, where blood pressure is higher than limits and body has tendencies of fluid retention (Kapha Body Type).
English Name:- Small Caltrops.
Effect on Doshas: Vata-pitta-kapha-shamak.
- Gokshura increased digestive power thus it used in low appetite and piles.
- Gokshura is a cardiotonic, therefore is used in heart diseases.
- Gokshura reduce inflammation and helps in joint disorders.
- Gokshura enhance the body strength.
- Gokshura fruit juice is useful in amoebiasis and splenomegaly.
- Gokshura is an aphrodisiac and helps in conception and impotency.
- Gokshura helpful in many gyanae problems like abortion, vaginal disorders, and post-natal discharges.
- Gokshura has Diuretic effect; it dissolves calculi and amorphous calculi therefore useful in urinary calculi, dysuria and cystitis.
- Gokshura has beneficial in respiratory discomfort and cough.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Fruits Powder 3-6Gm