- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Elaichi; lesser cardamom also known as Elettaria cardemomum is among the best Ayurveda herb for digestive system, bad breath and for nutritive purpose.
These characteristics make Elaichi an important ingredient in Indian spices. It is especially useful to nurture the respiratory system and to alleviate respiratory distress. Elaichi also helps in high blood pressure.
Effect on Doshas: -Elaichi pacifies all there Doshas; this is the reason it is so useful for nutritive purpose.
- The oil of Elaichi seeds is useful in the treatment of toothache.
- Elaichi is a mouth freshener, deodorant and antidipsetic.
- Elaichi seeds and oil are appetizer, digestive and laxative.
- A whole cardamom burnt in charcoal is a good carminative. It is useful in oral disorders, abdominal pain and piles. Antiemetic.
- Elaichi is useful in general weakness.
- Because of its expectorant property, Elaichi is used in cough, asthma and other respiratory disorder.
- Elaichi ameliorates dyspnoeic attack in pertusis.
- Elaichi seeds are diuretic and useful in dysuria.
- Elaichi is useful in burning sensation
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage: -Elaichi seeds powder is taken in dosage of ½ - 1 gm.