- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Danti Mool or Baliospermun montanum is one of the best Ayurveda herb to ensure proper evacuation of feces and thus to correct the working of digestive system.
As the bowel evacuation will be okay; the will also be benefitted in hemorrhoids and other anal problems. It helps in expelling the unwanted fluids from the body and nourishes the skin. Danti also alleviates pain associated with kidney stones.
Effect on Doshas: - Eliminates Kapha – Pitta, hence useful in Kapha- Pitta disorder where elimination is necessary.
|Katu,||Guru, Ruksha, Tikshna||Ushna||Katu|
- The paste of Danti roots and seeds is used in edema and pain.
- Danti root paste is applied on painful edema and hemorrhoids.
- Danti Seed oil is used for massage in Vata disorders
- Being an appetizer, liver stimulant, cholagogue and laxative, Danti is used in anorexia, hemorrhoids and helminthiasis.
- Danti is a blood purifier. It reduces edema by its eliminative action.
- Danti is useful for elimination of Doshas in jaundice.
- Decoction of the DFanti leaves is used in dyspnoea and calculi.
- As Danti is diaphoretic, it cures skin disorders by eliminating Doshas
- Danti is useful in fever with constipation.
- Danti cause griping pain in abdomen and nausea. So aromatic drugs like dry ginger, fennel etc. should be used along with it.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Root, seeds and leaves are the useful parts of Danti; the dosage is root powder 1-3 gm; seed 125 - 250 mg; decoction of leaves 40-80 ml.