- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Dalchini, Cinnamon is well known for its capabilities to improve the metabolism of the body so it works well on Diabetes Mellitus and Obesity too- even this is sweet in taste.
For problems of the oral cavity right from the bad breath, cavities in teeth and bad taste of mouth- Cinnamon helps in all. Even it seems a simple herb- it can help in the complicated conditions like tuberculosis and syphilis too. So better next time you have a cappuccino with you add some cinnamon to this.
English Name:- Cinnamon.
|Katu, tikta, madhur.||Laghu, ruksha, tikshna.||Ushna.||Katu;|
- Dalchini is used for mouth wash in bad breath and keeps teeth healthy. This is done by chewing of cinnamon.
- Chewing of Dalchini helps in nausea.
- Dalchini paste is applied in skin diseases like moles and skin tags etc.
- Dalchini is applied locally in headache and also in inflammation.
- In dental cavity, cotton wool soaked in 1-2 drops of Dalchini oil relieves pain.
- Dalchini oil or paste is locally applied on penis in primary stage of syphilis.
- Dalchini oil relieves pain and inflammation caused due to scorpion bite.
- Dalchini is also used for cleaning and healing of tuber-culoid ulcer.
- Dalchini is used in neural debility and paralysis.
- Dalchini is useful in anorexia, ama dosha, abdominal pain and haemorrhoids.
- Dalchini antiprotozoal action is seen in enteric fever.
- Dalchini is used in weakness of heart muscles and blood disorders caused due to bacterial infection.
- Dalchini is an expectorant and anti-tubercular drugs
- Dalchini has oxy-toxics and aphrodisiac properties. Hence it is useful in amenorrhea and infertility.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts used:- Bark, oil and leaves.