- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Chavya also known as Java long pepper or Piper retrofractum is a good digestive supporter and liver protecting Ayurveda.
Chavya helps in proper secretion of bile juices from liver and digestive juices from digestive lining. These functions benefit a lot in hemorrhoids and fistula. Chavya corrects the metabolism at tissue level which makes it beneficial for weight loss and rheumatic conditions.
Effect on Doshas: - Chavya pacifies Kapha and Vata Doshas so it can be used effectively in diseases of Kapha and Vata origin.
- Chemical composition of Chavya is quite similar to that of Maricha so its usefulness is similar to that of Maricha (Piper nigrum)
- Chavya induces proper secretion of digestive juices so it is very useful in loss of taste and indigestion.
- Chavya works well in hemorrhoids and other diseases of Ano rectal region.
- Chavya improves the working of the liver.
- Chavya Powder should be taken with Pippali powder in hemorrhoids.
- Chavya corrects the metabolism thus benefits in metabolic disorders like obesity, rheumatic conditions etc.
|Best Recommended Uses|
Chavya Powder should be taken with Pippali powder in hemorrhoids. It will also correct other digestive issues.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Roots and fruits; the recommended dose is 1-2 gm of powder.