- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Chandrashoor; Lipidium sativum is specially recommended to ensure proper physical growth.
It is so important for growth that in certain regions of India; it is recommended for every child in the family. Chandrashoor is among the best nutritive Ayurveda herbs. It ensures proper union of bones in a fracture. It calms down both the digestive system and the agitated mind; so it is of great help in diarrhea resulting from depression.
Effect on Doshas: -Chandrashoor pacifies the Vata and Kapha Doshas; so it is very useful in diseases of Vata-Kapha origin.
|Katu, Tikta||Laghu, Snigdha, Pichchila||Ushna||Katu|
- Chandrashoor alleviates pain and inflammation of joints by local application.
- Chandrashoor is an appetizer, carminative, diuretic and blood purifier.
- Chandrashoor is also useful as an aphrodisiac, emmenagogue (i.e. stimulates blood flow in pelvis and uterus) and galactagogue (which improves lactation).
- Chandrashoor possesses rejuvenating property which is helpful in post partum period.
- Chandrashoor is also useful in gout.
- Chandrashoor works well in gynecological problems specially dysmenorrhoea i.e. painful menstrual cycle.
- Chandrashoor should be taken after giving birth to a baby. It benefits in all the health issues of after delivery period.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Chandrashoor seeds are the useful part and the recommended dosage is 1-3gm.