- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Chakramarda also known as Ring worm Plant; Cassia tora; improves the metabolic rate of the body; thus helps in expelling out the unwanted fats from the body and also maintaining it in healthy limits.
It also nourishes the skin and useful in skin infection specially the ring worm infestation. Chakramarda also benefits in cough an drespiratory distress.
Effect on Doshas: - Chakramarda pacifies the Kapha Pitta Doshas
|Kashaya, Madhura||Laghu, Ruksha,||Shita||Katu|
- Chakramarda decoction is used for washing and healing of wounds.
- Since Chakramarda is an astringent and haemostatic, it is useful in diarrhea, dysentery, bleeding piles, bleeding disorders and other blood diseases.
- Chakramarda possesses anti diuretic action thus helps in diabetes mellitus.
- Chakramarda is used as a tonic and also in skin diseases.
- Chakramarda acts as an antitoxic in scorpion and snake bite.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Seeds and leaves; dosage for Chakramarda is 1-3gm of seed powder and 5-10mol of fresh juice from leaves.