- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Bhringraj; Eclipta alba; is especially rejuvenating for hairs, skin and teeth.
On the root level- Bhringraj is a drung of choice for Agni-Vikaras (the Liver disorders) thus Bhringraj works on hairs and skin- because as per Ayurveda Liver is the controller of these hair, nails, teet and skin also. Bhringraj can be used as an anti aging Ayurveda herb as these are the body parts which show earliest changes on aging. Bhringraj improves the iron metabolism of the body and increases the strength of the body by rejuvenating each and every part of the body. Besides all this; Bhringraj is also useful in skin diseases.
|Tikta, Katu||Ruksha, Laghu||Ushna||Katu|
- Bhringraj powder and oil are well known hair rejuvenator.
- Bhringraj powder is an excellent appetizer, digestant and liver stimulant. It improves the bilious flow
- This herb is ama digestant, anthelmintic and analgesic.
- Powder of Bhringraj is good to alleviates vata and act as analgesic. Bhringraj is effective in various vata disorders.
- Bhringraj cures loss of appetite, indigestion, liver and spleen enlargements.
- This ayurvedic herb shows diaphoretic action because it is rasa, rakta, mansagani. Enhance complexion.
- Bhringraj capsules act as diuretic by alleviating kapha and meda.
- Powder of Bhringraj roots and leaves with Ajmoda is useful in all urinary disorder.
- Bhringraj seeds are shukragami - spermatogenic, hence is used for virillisation.
- Bhringraj powder purifies blood, increases blood, reduces blood pressure and oedema.
- Decoction of Bhringraj Powder is used alone orally as antileprotic.
- Bhringraj decoction along with black peper and raw sugar is taken orally as an antiinflammatory drug.
|Best Recommended Uses|
Bhringraj powder is specially useful for all liver disorders. When liver works properly in the body the nutritive level of body will be better and it will reflect in glowing skin and lustrous and shiny hairs.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
The dose for the powder of whole plant is 3-5 gm while fresh juice of whole plant of Bhringraj should be taken in a dose of 5-10ml.