- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Bharangi Clerodendrum serratum is one of the best Ayurveda herbs to pacify the Vata Dosha.
This characteristic of Vata pacification makes Bharangi very useful in rheumatic conditions and painful joints. Bharangi is also useful in Asthma and the conditions of respiratory stress. Bharangi corrects the working of the female reproductive system so it is often recommended in menstrual issues.
Effect on Doshas: - Bharangi pacifies the Vata and Kapha Doshas because of its hot potency; hence it is useful in disorders induced by Vata and Kapha.
|Katu, Tikta, Kashaya||Laghu, Ruksha||Ushna||Katu|
- Bharangi vitiates blood and removes the obstruction in the circulatory channels and alleviates swelling.
- Bharangi leaves ground in a paste are used in lymphadenopathy. Leaf juice is applied on erysipelas.
- Being an appetizer, digestant and laxative, Bharangi is useful in anorexia, and loss of appetite.
- Since Bharangi is Snigdha and Madhura, it acts as an expectorant. It is therefore useful in cough and hoarseness of voice.
- Mixture of Bharangi root juice and ginger juice is given in asthma to reduce the attacks of dyspnoea.
- In amenorrhea, Bharangi powder is used along with decoction of sesame seeds.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Bharangi Root powder is taken in dosage of 3-6 gm.