- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Bala, Sida cordifolia; also known as country mellow is the best Ayurveda herb to harmonize the Vata Dosha in the body.
Bala is a a herb which gives the Bala - the strength to the body. Bala increases the vigor and vitality because of Bala's Vata balancing properties. Because weakness and excessive wear and tear are the features of the imablanaced Vata Dosha. Bala is termed as Praja sthapana i.e. an herb which help in healthy maintenance of pregnancy and too helps in conception and implantation of the fertilized ovum. Bala nourishes the body; improve working of the digestive system and imparts healthy complexion to skin.
Madhura properties and pittashamak by sheeta and Madhura properties.
|Madhura||Laghu, Snigdha, Pichhila||Shita||Madhura|
- Bala paste is analgesic and alleviates oedema.
- Bala locally applied over inflammation.
- Being neural tonic and vatashamak, Bala seeds are useful in vata disorders like paralysis, facial palsy.
- Bala is emollient, deflatulent and astringent. Useful in flatulence, sprue.
- Bala is cardiac tonic and alleviates haemorrhagic disorders, hence used in cardiac debility, haemorrhagic disorders and bronchiectasiss
- Bala seeds are aphrodisiac and useful in spermatorrhoea.
- Being tonic, Bala seeds powder helpful in general debility, tuberculosis and undernourishment.
- Juice of the plant is invigorating, spermatopoietic, used in spermatorrhoea.
- Root used for the treatment of rheumatism; neurological disorders (hemiplegic, facial paralysis, sciatica); polyuria, dysuria, cystitis, strangury and hematuria; leucorrhoea and other uterine disorders ;fevers and general debility. Leaves—demulcent,febrifuge; used in dysentery.
- Plant is used as febrifuge, Antihelmintic, anti-inflammatory and in urinary and uterine discharges.
- Root is a Nervine tonic and antipyretic. The infusion of root is useful in Strangury and Haematuria. Decoction of root is reported to be given internally for stones in bladder.
|Best Recommended Uses|
Bala seeds powder is one of the best rejuvenator Ayurveda herb as it nourishes each and every part of the body.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
|Dose of whole plant powder is 3-6 gm; Dose for seed powder is 2-4 gm|