- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Vitiligo, leucoderma or white patches whatever term we use- the best medicine to be used internally as well as locally on these patches. Bakuchi is irritant on the skin and it removes the upper layers of the skin and brings healthy skin by improving the distribution of the melanin in the skin and cures this condition. Bakuchi helps skin to rejuvenate by working on the liver and removing the toxins out of the body. The most unconventional use of the Bakuchi is as an aphrodisiac where it works on spermatogenesis and helps in infertility.
English Name:- Purple fleabane
Effect on Doshas: -Since it has ushna veerya, it acts as kapha vata shaman and hence used in disorders of Kaphavata.
Ayurvedic Pharmacology of Bakuchi
|Katu, Tikta||Laghu, Ruksha||Ushna||Katu|
- Bakuchi is useful in skin diseases because it removes all toxins from the skin and revitalizes it.
- Bakuchi powdered or oil used locally in leucoderma and dermatoses
- Bakuchi can be used for wound healing
- Bakuchi improves hair growth.
- Bakuchi is used in indigestion, ama and constipation.
- Bakuchi is useful in all types of worms especially round worms.
- Bakuchi have a liver stimulant property so it is useful in piles.
- Bakuchi stimulates the heart and the circulatory system, it is used in cardiac failure and oedema produced by it.
- Bakuchi due to its bio energetic property it plays good role in treat to respiratory discomfort like cough and asthma.
- Bakuchi is beneficial in all types of infectious disease
- Bakuchi have an aphrodisiac property so it is used in impotency.
- Bakuchi fruit have an anti-inflammatory and analgesic property.
|Best Recommended Uses|
Bakuchi is specially recommended in skin diseases. It works best in leucoderma and psoriasis.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Seeds powder: 1-3 Gm