- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Bahera; Terminalia bellericais one and the only herb which is equally effective in diseases of all Dhatus (Body systems) as it nourishes the body deeply.
One of the synonyms of Bahera is Bibhitaki which means a herb which makes the fellow fearless; it also indicates towards the usefulness of Bahera in disease originating from any of the system. Fruit pulp of Bahera nourishes the eyes, hairs and indicated in hoarseness of voice. Bahera also acts as mild sedative so it can be used in insomnia also. Bahera is one of the miraculous herbs, because this is the rarest herb which work on all Seven Dhatus and gives the best results to the body. This is also a content of the Triphala- a main remeady of Ayurveda for health maintenance.
|Kashaya||Laghu, Ruksha, Kashaya||Ushna (Hot)||Madhura|
- Bahera fruit powder is analgesic, anti-inflammatory, haemostatic and gives black colour to skin and hair.
- Oil extracted from the seeds of the Bahera seeds works as a hair tonic.
- Bahera being ushna, it is deepan, laxative and anthelmintic.
- Bahera is antiemtic and reduces excessive thirst.
- Bahera fruit pulp is indiacted as a blood coagulant due to astringent property.
- Powder of the Bahera fruits help in asthma and cough by reducing the inflammation of the bronchi.
- Pure pulp of bahera- seedlesss works as an aphrodisiac.
- Bahera pulp is intoxicant and analgesic.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
|The dose of the fruit powder of Bahera is 3-6 gm|