- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Babool; Acacia arabica possesses astringent property which makes it very useful in bleeding disorders like bloody diarrhea and excessive bleeding during menstrual cycle.
It is also of great use in dental problems. It possesses anti diabetic properties and often recommended for proper union of fractured bones and also for strengthening otherwise healthy bones.
Effect on Doshas: - It harmonizes the Vata and Pitta Dosha so it can be used effectively in diseases of Vata and Pitta Doshas origin.
|Free Shipping Policy*|
- Being a blood purifier, haemostatic, vasoconstriction and healing property, Babool powder is sprinkled on burnt injuries and bleeds.
- Decoction of Babool bark is used for Uttar Basti (enema through vagina) in leucorrhoea.
- It is also used for tub bath in rectal prolapsed and for gargles in oral disorders.
- It is useful in diarrhea, dysentery, Piles, helminthiasis, bleeding disorders, cough and urinary disorders.
- In premature ejaculation, powder of raw legume + sugar is found useful.
- It is recommended in fracture to fasten the union of fractured ends; and for proper healing of internal injuries.
- Babool powder is recommended in diabetes to minimize diabetic complications.
- It also works well in skin diseases.
- It corrects the metabolism which makes it useful in maintaining a healthy body weight.
- It is recommended in dental problems.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Babool Leaves, bark and fruit are beneficial therapeutically. Bark decoction 30-80 ml; Bark powder 3-6gm; leaves powder 3-6gm; and fruit powder 3-6gm.