- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Ativisha Aconitum heterophyllum or Indian Atees is a specific Ayurveda herb which even being a part of poisonous group of herbs; it is very safe to use.
It is the drug of choice for all pediatric health problems. It works on the digestive system and corrects the metabolism. It is said to be the best Ayurveda herb for improving appetite, digestion, assimilation and harmonizing all the three Doshas.
- It has appetizing, digestive, astringent, anti haemorrhoidal and anthelmintic properties due to its bitter, pungent and Ushna properties.
- It is useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
- It is a blood purifier, haemostatic and anti-inflammatory drug because it alleviates Pitta.
- Ativisha reduces phlegm and clears airways.
- Ativisha purifies milk secretion because of its Katu property.
- It is aphrodisiac due to Ushna property.
- It is beneficial in impotency
|Best Recommended Uses|
It is best recommended to correct the metabolism. It benefits in diabetes as well as in rheumatic conditions.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Rhizome is the useful part of Ativisha; the dosage is 1-3 gm of powder.