- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Ashoka: Saraca asoca is the treatment of choice for all menstrual cycle related problems especially excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles.
Ashoka: itself means which alleviates all types of sorrows and menstrual disturbances are the greatest sorrow for a female. As Ashoka will minimize the blood loss during menstrual cycles; it will improve the nourishment level of the body; skin will be more youthful and glowing. It also acts as a natural anti dote for different toxicities.
|Tikta, Kashaya||Laghu, Ruksha||Sheeta||Katu|
- It is specially used for menorrhagia so; Ashoka is called a friend of women.
- Ashoka bark has analgesic and antidotal properties. Hence its paste is used in pains and poising for local application.
- It has a tranquilizing effect on the nerves there for used in painful Vata disorder.
- It has haemostatic, blood purifying and antioedematous effects. Hence used in diseases of the blood and edema.
- Ashoka decoction of the bark act as a tonic for the endometrium and many diseases of the uterus.
- It is astringent, anthelmintic and antidyspeptic properties so, it is useful in diarrhea, dysentery, helminthiasis and dipsia.
|Best Recommended Uses|
It is specially indicated in conditions of excessive bleeding which includes excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and bleeding hemorrhoids.
|Doses and Useful Parts|
|Dose for Ashoka bark Powder is 3-6 gm; for Capsules it is 2 Capsules; while for decoction of Ashoka Bark the dose is 50 ml twice daily|