- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Arjuna; Terminalia arjuna is among the best Ayurveda herbs which are indicated as healers which also nourishes the body.
Kaphanashak by Kashaya, ruksha, laghu properties and pittanashak by sheeta property. It is used in diseases induced by kapha and pitta.
- It is a cardiac tonic. It increases the peripheral resistance by constricting capillaries which leads to rise in blood pressure.
- It prevent accumulation of fluid and thereby reduces oedema.
- Arjuna bark is used as a cardioprotective and cardiotonic in angina and poor coronary circulation.
- Its Powder is prescribed with milk in fractures and contusions with excessive ecchymosis, also in urinary discharges and strangury.
- Arjuna has astringent property, reduce motility. Beimg haemostatics it control bleeding in dysentery and heamroids.
- It is used in skin disease with pruritus. Externally its paste is applied over eyelids in conjunctivitis.
- It is useful in purulent and tuberculous cough and in haemoptysis.
- It is febrifuge. In chronic fever helps in antipyretic and act as general tonic.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Dose of powder of Arjuna bark is 3-6 gm; For decoction in water the dose is 50-100 ml while for Arjuna Ksheer Pak the dose is 5-10ml