- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Apamarga; Achyranthus aspera or prickly chaff flower; is an important Ayurveda herb used specially for Kshara preparation which is used for cutting and healing the hemorrhoids mass and in fistula. Because of its hot potency It also supports the digestive system in all aspects.
It is a good source of potassium so it is also good for heart. By correcting the metabolism and stimulating the fire component of boy; It also helps in losing the extra fats from the body.
Effect on Doshas: - It is useful in aggravation of all the three Doshas; it pacifies the Vata Dosha and expels the aggravated Pitta and Kapha Doshas out of the body.
|Laghu, Ruksha, Tikshna||Katu, Tikta||Ushna||Katu|
- Apamarga is very useful in digestive system disorders. It ignites the digestive fire and helps in proper digestion of foods.
- It alleviates nausea and vomiting.
- Being a good source of potassium It also works well in heart problems also.
- It is also useful in expelling the extra fats out of the body and maintaining it in healthy limits.
- Thread medicated with the alkali prepared from Apamarga (Kshar Sutra) is tied to cut the hemorrhoids mass and fistula.
- Apamarga is a very good wound cleanser and promotes proper healing of wounds.
- It also benefits a lot in skin diseases.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Whole Plant; the recommended dose of Apamarga Powder is 2-4 gm.