- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Amaltas or Cassia fistula/ purging cassia is the best Ayurveda herb mild purgation. So it expels out both the feces and unwanted toxins from the body.
When the digestive system is evacuated properly it will ignite the digestive fire and also alleviate the digestive problems. It is also beneficial in skin diseases as it helps in removing the toxins from the body. It also benefits in fever and associated discomfort.
|Guru, Mridu, Snigdha||Shita||Madhura|
- Cold/ hot infusion of Amaltas is recommended in constipated bowel.
- It benefits a lot in skin diseases especially involving the itching conditions.
- It supports the digestive system and often recommended in loss of appetite, indigestion and flatulence.
- It is recommended in skin diseases especially involving the itching conditions.
- Therapeutic power of Amaltas gets reduced by boiling so instead of decoction cold or hot infusion of Amaltas are recommended.
- It is also useful in fever. Both powder as well as the hot infusion of Amaltas are useful for it.
- It also alleviates undue stress from the heart resulting from digestive disturbance.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage: - Pods, Amaltas powder should be taken in dosage of 5-10 Gm to pacify the Doshas within the body and 10-20gm for purgation.