- Ayurvedic Diet
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Women Health
- Kid Health
- Agar wood
- Aloe Ghritkumari
- Jamun Seed
- Mango seed
- Musali Kali
- Musali Safed
- Patola Patra
Amahaldi, Curcuma amada or mango ginger is among the best skin rejuvenating Ayurveda Herbs.
It is specially recommended in all types of itching irrespective of etiologic factors. It corrects the metabolism and benefits in all metabolic disorders including diabetes. It also helps in minimizing the diabetic complications. It detoxifies the body and improves skin complexion.
Effect on Doshas: - It pacifies all the three Doshas; it is specially recommended in Pitta aggravation.
|Tikta. Katu.||Ruksha, Laghu.||Shita||Katu|
- Amahaldi is haemostatic and Digests ama.
- Local application of Amahaldi makes the skin soft and reduces itching and dryness.
- It is also applied locally on sprains.
- It benefits a lot in diabetes and is very useful for prevention of Diabetic complications.
- It can also be taken by a healthy fellow to improve complexion of skin.
- It also works on digestive system and alleviates loss of taste.
|Best Recommended Uses|
|Doses and Useful Parts|
Parts Used & Dosage:- Rhizome of Amahaldi; Dosage is 1-3 gm in powder form while 10-20ml for fresh juice.